Are you a nutritionist, nurse, physician, or teacher who educates parents about what and how to feed young children? Excerpts from Food for Tots is just what you need. We packed as much great information and as many fun and yummy recipes as we could into this affordable 64- page publication.
Here are just a few of the timely subjects covered:
- When and how to introduce solid foods
- How to prevent childhood obesity by understanding portion sizes
- How to deal with picky eaters using our picky eater tips
- How to save money on groceries
- How to use MyPyramid for Preschoolers
- What to feed sick children
- How to prevent food poisoning
- How to avoid foods that should never be offered to infants
- How to prepare those important veggies and get kids to try them
Nutrition educators around the country are using Excerpts from Food for Tots. It has proven to be a useful tool that is appreciated by their clients. It can be used as a guide in individual or group nutrition education sessions.
Available in English and Spanish.
For more information on the booklet see:
- prices—a price schedule for 100 to 50,000 booklets
- contents—the table of contents for the booklet and some some sample PDF pages from the booklet
- reviews—customer reviews of the booklet
To request free samples of English or Spanish booklets contact us. This offer applies only to those buying in bulk—100 or more copies.